Skip to content
Beating Wild Pile-Up: Cutie Kitty with Advantage Play
- Each of the first four reels accumulates four diamonds above.
- If a large credit prize equal to or greater than the mini jackpot appears on either the first or second reel, the first three reels each gather four diamonds.
- Any set of four reels amasses four diamonds if any of them displays a large credit prize, matching or exceeding the mini jackpot.
- For any three reels, collecting four diamonds is achievable when two of them feature a large credit prize equal to or greater than the mini jackpot.
- The major jackpot is just one diamond away. Its play can be initiated earlier, depending on the number of diamonds collected above the remaining reels.
- Various playable variations exist, contingent on prize values and accumulated diamonds. The outlined conditions provide a general guide for determining when the game becomes +EV.